22-18 Gauge - 3/8" Heat Shrink Ring Terminal - 3-Pack
Screw Size: 3/8"
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief
- Tinned for corrosion resistance
- Pure copper for maximum current flow
- Brazed seam for maximum strength
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Quick Guide (pdf)
- Gauge: 22-18 AWG
- Post Size: 3/8"
- Package Qty: 3
- Heat Shrink: Yes
- Type: Ring Terminals
- Box Dimensions: 1"H x 1"W x 1"L WT: 0.1 lbs
- UPC: 091887311129